Ala Moana Center
1450 Ala Moana Blvd #3825
APPOINTMENTS & WALK-INS
Get Linked @ Laine!
ALA MOANA CENTER: DAILY 10AM - 8PM
By booking an appointment with us, you are agreeing to our policies.
What is permanent jewelry?
Permanent jewelry is clasp-less jewelry that is custom-sized to your preferred fit and welded! We currently offer permanent anklets, bracelets, and necklaces. Choose from a wide variety of 14k gold filled chains with optional add-on charms.
We simply measure you for your preferred size/fit, weld a tiny jump ring to connect the chain, and complete a quality check. The entire process takes less than 15 minutes!
Permanent Jewelry Chains
PLEASE NOTE: Jewelry chains/charms stock and pricing is subject to change at any time.
Optional Add-on Charms
$5 - $15 per charm
From birthstones to pearls, our charms availability and options update frequently!
Repairs & Reworked Jewelry
We ensure that your permanent jewelry is secure and properly welded on before you leave your appointment. Please note the following:
- We offer 1 free repair (this only applies if the jump ring that we weld on, breaks) and you must present your receipt. We are not responsible for any chain breakage as we conduct a chain breakage test before you leave.
- All repairs after the 1st free repair will incur a $20 fee.
- If you need to remove your permanent jewelry for any reason, you are welcome to bring it to us and we will cut it off for you free of charge.
- If you would like to adjust/rework your permanent jewelry, we charge a service fee of $20 plus the cost of any additional chains/charms.
- We are unable to make a chain longer once it is cut — so to lengthen a chain, it would require a new chain at an additional cost.
- If your jewelry is not in its original form and has been neglected, a new piece will need to be purchased.
Although our jewelry pieces are designed to last, that does not mean they are unbreakable. Any snagging, tugging, or pulling of your permanent jewelry makes it more vulnerable to breakage.
We recommend booking an appointment in advance (at least 12 hours) to secure your spot. We do take walk-ins however appointments are prioritized and taken first. If you are late to your appointment, you will need to wait for the next available opening. If you would like to get multiple permanent jewelry pieces done, please book an additional appointment for each piece. If you are planning to come with guests, please book an additional appointment for each person.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon!!!
All permanent jewelry is final sale.
We are not responsible for any misplaced, broken, or lost jewelry.