- Shifts split between working the shop (Retail) and our jewelry bar (Jewelry Associate)
- Execute various jewelry techniques: simple jewelry making, permanent jewelry (welding), etc
- Give fashion and jewelry advice to best fit customers’ needs
-Assist on any request related to sales, exchanges, and returns
- Be able to perform all store opening and closing duties independently
- Assist with boutique events as needed
- Must be able to commit and work 4x a week.
- Experience in retail and/or customer service is a plus!
- Know and love our brand & product, connect with our customers using great communication and relationship building skills
- Must have great customer service skills, including patience and active listening, to ensure customers feel heard and helped
- Must have good time management skills to set realistic deadlines and follow specific steps to reach time-sensitive objectives
- Must have strong leadership and people skills and take the initiative whenever necessary
- Must be able to present strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively lead staff, help customers and work with upper management
- Jewelry training provided
Pay and Benefits:
$15/hr + tips + monthly bonuses based on performance
- Employee discount
- Room for growth within our expanding team
- Friendly and inclusive work environment
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Retail & Jewelry Associate"
Please include a cover letter, resume, and three references.